[an error occurred while processing this directive]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Child suffers burns after standing on BBQ

Thu, 10 Jul 2014


People are being warned to get rid of their disposal barbecues properly after a child suffered second degree burns.

The reminder has been sparked by the Isle of Man Fire and Rescue Service.

It says it was contacted by an 'irate parent' whose seven year old son was injured whilst playing barefoot on the beach.

He stood on the cooking device, which had been buried in the sand, as a means of disposal. 


 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed