[an error occurred while processing this directive]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Three people hurt after breathing harmful gas

Tue, 02 Jul 2013


Three people have been taken to hospital after a chemical leak at the Mount Murray Hotel in Santon.

It happened at the leisure centre, where a noxious gas was released.

The injured people inhaled the fumes and were taken to Accident and Emergency as a precaution although it's not thought they were bady hurt.

It's believed two of the injured were members of the public and the other was a member of staff.

The Fire and Rescue Service was called out at around 8am to deal with the incident.

Station Officer John Bellis was at the scene: (Play media file below)


Media

  • Station Officer John Bellis

 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed