Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Electrical fault cause of fire

Thu, 24 Jan 2019


The cause of a fire which engulfed a house in Ramsey was caused by an electrical fault.

Isle of Man Fire and Rescue Service says it has completed its investigation into the blaze at the house on Glen Elfin Road last month.

Three people had to be rescued from the first floor of the property on Sunday 13th January.

Two cars and a shed were also destroyed.


 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed