Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Fire crews attend kitchen fire

Wed, 02 Jan 2019


Fire crews responded to reports of a kitchen fire in Andreas on New Year's Day.

Two crews from Ramsey were sent to the scene at just before 2pm.

On arrival, crews found the fire was out on arrival and everyone in the property had been evacuated.

The fire was caused by kitchen-ware left on top of a cooking hob.

Crews vented the property with a Positive pressure fan.


 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed