Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Elderly lady taken to hospital following gas leak

Fri, 18 May 2012


An elderly lady has been taken to hospital following a gas leak at her home.

Fire crews were called to Lheannagh Park in Douglas yesterday morning.

The leak was traced to a cooking appliance which had accidentally been left switched on.

Ambulance crews took the occupant of the flat and a care assistant who had helped her to hospital for check ups.

Fire officers ventilated the flat , spending around an hour at the scene.

 


 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed