Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

Man treated for burns following attic fire

Mon, 16 Apr 2012


A man needed treatment for burns and smoke inhalations following a fire in the south of the Island yesterday evening.

The fire was in an attic above a former guesthouse on Bay View Road in Port St Mary.

Fire crews were called out at around 6.30pm.

The occupant was treated by paramedics at the scene after sustaining minor burns.

It's understood the fire was started by a rechargeable camera battery pack.

 


 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed