Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live
Facebook

More sailings cancelled due to weather forecast

Mon, 17 Oct 2011

Manannan
Manannan

More sailings have been cancelled with storm force winds forecast for later today.

The Manannan had been due to go to Liverpool at 3.00pm, returning at 7.00 this evening, but the Steam Packet has called off the crossings.

Earlier, the Ben My Chree's morning run to Heysham was also cancelled.

It's expected there could be some disruption to the evening Ben my Chree sailing as well.

The cancellations are down to winds of severe gale force 9 and storm 10 forecast for this afternoon.

Anyone booked on the affected sailings can contact the Steam Packet's Reservations Team on 661 661

 


 

Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed