Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live

Decision delayed on Steam Packet sailings

Mon, 23 May 2011

A decision has yet to be made as to whether the Ben my Chree will sail this evening.

Gales and rough seas have led to all today's ferry sailings being cancelled so far.

There's a chance Heysham services will begin again later but the Steam Packet is still keeping an eye on sea conditions.

An announcement is now expected at 6pm.



Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed