Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live

Wood caused fire in Port St Mary

Sat, 26 Mar 2011

Fire crews from Port Erin were called to a blaze at a house on Four Roads in Port St Mary.


The fire was caused by wood being stored too close to a wood burning stove.


The house had become heavily smoke logged as a result.


Officers spent around an hour and a half at the scene, tackling the blaze and moving the wood to a safer place.



Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed