Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live

Chip pan causes Ramsey fire

Mon, 07 Mar 2011

Fire crews were called out in Ramsey due to a chip pan fire.


The fire started on Friday evening.


The female occupant and her dog needed oxygen treatment for the effects of smoke.


Fire damage was confined to the kitchen, where the chip pan had been unattended.


Officers spent around an hour at the scene on Westbourne Road.


Fire Safety Officers say it's important that at least one working smoke detector is fitted in the home.



Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed