Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live

Fire at Douglas Estate agents

Wed, 03 Nov 2010

A man received hospital treatment yesterday after a fire broke out at an estate agents in Douglas.

The man suffered from smoke inhalation after a small fire broke out in a light fitting just after 10 o'clock.

Fire crews spent 40 minutes at the scene extinguishing the fire and ensuring there were no further risks to staff.


Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed