Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live

Inquest adjourned in Pulrose death

Mon, 16 Aug 2010

The inquest into a man found dead at his home in Pulrose last week has been adjourned for further test to take place.

It's believed Stephen Paul Raby may have died as a result of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Coroner Alastair Montgomorie has said that tests could take upto a month to be reurned.



Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed