Latest News Headlines
On-Air Now
Listen Live

Grill pan fire caused smoke logged flat

Mon, 28 Jun 2010

A member of the public called fire crews after they saw smoke coming from a property in Ramsey.

Officers found a grill pan was on fire, which had caused the flat to become smoke logged.

There were no injuries, and only the cooker sustained any damage.

Fire crews spent half an hour dealing with the fire.


Subscribe to get Energy FM News direct to your mobile device

You can get Energy FM News delivered direct to your mobile device using one of the following methods.

  • In the Apple News App on iOS search for Energy FM IOM and then just add it to your favourites
  • In the Google News & Weather App just search for Energy FM and then add us as a customised section
  • If you use an RSS Reader then just add our feed to your app, click here for our news RSS feed